Dr Evan Jones – Director
MBBS, FRACGP, DRANZCOG, DDME, Certificate in Family Medicine
Evan is a skilled clinician, manager, developer as well as a General Practitioner with extensive experience over a broad range of medicine including
medical administration, diabetes management, and skin cancer medicine. He has special interests in education of GP registrars, and health science students as well as Indigenous health.
Evan is also a businessman with solid experience in medical infrastructure design and construction as well as facility operations, private practice medical administration, economic appraisals, acquisitions and mergers. Evan is also an Associate Professor of the University of the Sunshine Coast.
His key achievements include:
- Directorships on 6 health clinics and programs
- Foundation Board Member Sunshine Coast Division of General Practice
- Working Group Member After hours Care group Sunshine Coast Medicare Local
Evan’s healthcare development experience includes:
- $4 million Expansion of Golden Beach Medical Centre to a 1,000 sqm multidisciplinary centre
- $1 million Caloundra Radiology Diagnostic Radiology Facility Golden Beach
- $6 million Strathpine GP Superclinic 2010
- $11 million Gladstone GP Superclinic 2013
- $70 million Caboolture Health and Wellness Centre, featuring over 12,000 sqm.
- $2 billion Planning for Proposed Health Precinct at Herston, 4.8Ha redevelopment
- $4 million Redevelopment Pelican Waters Family Doctors
- $100 million Health Hub Morayfield, featuring over 14,000 sqm
- Partner in establishment of a new brain treatment therapy company in Australia and New Zealand