Health Hub Doctors Morayfield is a large, state of the art, General Practice and Minor Accident and Illness Centre based in Morayfield, North Brisbane. We are a dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Receptionists all working together to care for the residents and visitors of the Morayfield area. We believe in placing the patient at the centre of everything we do, and we believe a strong work ethic, shared values, and a cohesive team environment are the key components to achieving this.
About the role:
We require a motivated people with great time management skills to become a receptionist to join our current administration team.
This is an opportunity to join a busy 65 consult room practice, assisting GP’s, specialists, nurse practitioners and midwives. We require a person who can work within a fast paced team environment. Providing a high quality service to staff, management and patients whilst managing the provision of the centre services to Medical Pracitioners. Those services include our main GP and urgent care clinic, our Respiratory clinic and also our COVID vaccination clinic.
Candidates with experience are preferred.
Your responsibilities include:
- To receive patients to the centre in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ensure all patients are treated with respect for their privacy and dignity.
- To exercise confidentiality in regard to centre and patient information.
- To work in Full PPE in our respiratory clinic when required. Performing infection control cleans. (which you will be required to complete infection control training on orientation day)
- Attend to patient needs by adhering to the aims of the centre whilst communicating policies and procedures ensuring continuity of care.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Processing of Medicare and DVA claims.
- Ensure current RACGP and Workplace Health & Safety standards are maintained for all staff and patients.
- Actively participate in the accreditation process as required.
- Actively participate in all scheduled meetings providing agenda items for discussion.
- Ensure that you are fully committed to the mission of the centre and aim to provide the best possible quality care and attention to all patients.
- Assisting the management team with administrative tasks on a regular basis.
This role would suit a positive individual, who would enjoy working in a large scale centre of excellence.
Please do not call the clinic for information of progress of your application, as all correspondence will be initiated via email.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Work Remotely: No
To Apply for this role please visit: Indeed