RN’s, EN’s & Graduate Nurses
Health Hub Doctors Morayfield are a large, state of the art, General Practice and Minor Accident and Illness Centre based in Morayfield, North Brisbane. We are a dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses, and Receptionists all working together to care for the residents and visitors of the Morayfield area. We believe in placing the patient at the centre of everything we do, and we believe a strong work ethic, shared values, and a cohesive team environment are the key components to achieving this.
We currently are running a respiratory clinic for COVID testing and treatment of respiratory illnesses as well as a COVID vaccination clinic.
We are seeking to recruit multiple Registered nurses and Enrolled nurses to join our respiratory clinic and COVID vaccination team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Practice management team, you will be based within a friendly team environment, with everyone working together to put the patient at the centre of excellent clinical care. Working a variety of shifts, within our respiratory clinic and covid vaccination clinic.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- COVID19 Vaccination administration and documentation.
- Obtaining patient consent and providing patient education regarding COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccinations.
- Adverse events post vaccination reporting.
- Administrative tasks and supporting our admin team when required.
- Triaging of patients and performing the initial work up of a patient.
- Medication administration
- Screening patients upon entry for respiratory symptoms.
We also have our general practice and urgent care clinic onsite that you may be expected to work within if required. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Chronic disease management
- Other Immunisations (both childhood and adult)
- Other injections
- Assisting with procedures
- Liaising with patients
- Health assessments & instrument sterilisation
- IV medication administration
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Experience in general practice is preferred but not required.
- Experience in handling immunisations is preferred but not required.
- Flexible hours with a range of shifts to choose from.
- Childcare on site.
- Café on site.
- Above award rates.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please do not call the clinic to discuss the progression of your application. We will make contact with you if we would like to further your application.
To Apply for this role please visit: Seek